Calmix Advanced Formulation Calcium Hydroxide Paste
- Higher pH (Calmix recorded > 14) than most existing Calcium Hydroxide pastes.
- High pH> high antimicrobial potential: effective against E.faecalis and C.albicans.
- Greater antimicrobial within the root canal.
- Will not dry out on pad or within syringe.
- Easily picked up with spiral fillers or placed in the canal with fine tips.
- Better disolution of Calcium Hydroxide > Higher ionisation and pH achieved (Calmix recorded > 14).
- Greater diffussion of hydroxyl ions > Stimulates hard tissue formation.
- Contains Ziconium Dioxide > Calmix is more radiopaque.
- Water free and no methyl cellulose > will not dry out.
- Ergonomic syringes, capillary tips and microtips > easy to use no mixing.
OW110815 Calmix Calcium Hydroxide Paste 1.5ml Syringe
OW110816 Calmix Calcium Hydroxide Paste Kit